Company Overview: Fork Farms is a fast-paced, high growth agriculture technology company based in Green Bay, WI. Our mission is to increase access to fresh food and inspire communities to eat it. We do this by providing the most efficient, deployable, and transformative vertical indoor farming technology and programming on the planet. We allow anyone to become a farmer by driving the fastest payback period and the lowest operating cost of any indoor farming system. We have over 1000 installations across 40 states and 7 countries.
Position Description: Join our warehouse team as our business expands. The warehouse associate will be responsible for shipping and receiving, packing orders for customers and assisting with warehouse logistics.
Reports To: Operations Leader
Location: Warehouse in Appleton, Wisconsin
Start Date: August/September 2022
Compensation: Salary plus Stock Options, Bonuses, Paid Time Off and Health Insurance
Starting Hours: Full-Time Responsibilities:
- shipping and receiving
- moving/organizing materials by hand and pallet jack
- Packing supplies and consumables for customer orders
- Shipping and order logistics as needed
- General maintenance of hydroponic units used for R&D and other needs
- Assisting with ongoing inventory management needs
- Helping with installation projects as needed
- Assisting with custom projects as needed
- Previous warehouse experience preferred
- Able to lift up to 60 pounds
- Organized and detail oriented
- Self motivated
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
- Excited to work in a high-growth, quickly evolving, constantly pivoting and creativestartup environment.
How to Apply:
We believe that many unfortunate behaviors in other companies disproportionately hurt the most marginalized people in society — including people of color, people from working class and poor backgrounds, women and LGBTQ people. We believe that these communities must be central to the work we do. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.